CBE Languages complaints procedure
If you wish to file a complaint with CBE then you can do so by following these steps:
- Contact our secretary, Lisa Boer, or our Director of Studies, Emma Gill, and explain your complaint (in Dutch or English). You can contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org / telephone: 010-282-7820 or drop in and see us during office hours.
- If you wish to lodge your complaint with a 3rd party you can share your complaint with Carmen Navarette of El Abanico. You can contact Carmen on 010 415 32 87 or via email: email@example.com
- We will respond to any complaints within 7 days.
- We will strive to resolve the issue within the shortest time possible and keep open communication with you during this time to ensure you are satisfied with the resolution.
- Complaints will be kept on file for 2 years minimum.