Intermediate Business English
What you want
Intermediate Business English is an ideal course for those wishing to continue developing their language skills for use in business. No matter your industry, business communication requires not only being able to speak, but knowing how to use the language for your job purposes.
That’s where we come in!
Our Business English course offers a variety of core skills needed in order for you to become (and feel) confident when conducting business in English.
What you can expect
The course provides 22 contact hours throughout 11 weeks. During this time, we focus on offering a dynamic and student-focused learning environment. These 11 weeks will also allow the learner to immerse themselves in the language while having fun!
This is achieved by providing the following elements in our courses.
- Vocabulary: related to the work environment
- Listening: meetings, telephones and networking
- Grammar: core structures essential for diplomatic language and soft skills
- Writing: Reports and emails
- Speaking: presentations and active discussions
- In-class activities: for functional language and cultural awareness
At an B1 level you can:
- Understandthe main points of clear standard input on familiar matters regularly encountered in work, school, leisure, etc.
- Deal with most situations likely to arise whilst travelling in an area where the language is spoken.
- Produce simple connected text on topics which are familiar or of personal interest.
- Describeexperiences and events, ambitions and briefly give reasons and explanations for opinions and plans.
What you get
After successful completion of the course, you can breakthrough to your next language level. And to top it off, you get an B1 language proficiency certificate defined by the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR).
Next course starts September 2019
- Course runs for 11 weeks
- Cost: € 295,- + € 45,- coursebook
Registration: 14 - 16 April 2020 - come along any time time between 17:30 - 20:00 to register!