Create an account
Our new term will begin in January 2021 and there are still some spots available!
Online courses (max 8 students) start in week 2 (from 11 January).
On-site courses (max 6 students) start in week 4 (from 25 January).
How to register for a course
- Fill in the form on this page and you will be invited to do the free online test.
- We will contact you in the week 04 - 08 January for a speaking intake.
- During the speaking intake we will confirm your level and advise which course of training would be best for you.
- When your intake is complete, you can log in to our website and book the course* via our webshop, or contact us to request a proposal for bespoke training.
- You will receive instructions regarding online learning or on-site courses (depending on what you have chosen), once the booking has been made.
*You will be asked to pay for the course (using iDeal), in full, upon booking. If you are unable to pay via the website, please contact us to arrange alternative payment. We can only officially book your place on the course once payment has been made.
How to register for a Cambridge English exam (2020 dates now closed - 2021 registration open soon!)
- Go to our Cambridge English page and check the timetable.
- Click on the online registration form and fill it in carefully.
- Transfer the exam fee to the account provided in the form.
- Once payment has been received, your exam spot is booked and you will receive further details in the coming days.
Problems with registering? Call Emma on 06-41139931
For an overview of group courses, go here.