Business English Courses - B2 level / from € 285.00
What you want
Upper-Intermediate Business English is an ideal course for those wishing to further develop and challenge their language skills for use in business. No matter your industry, business communication requires not only being able to speak, but knowing how to use the language for your job purposes.
That’s where we come in!
Our Business English course offers a variety of core skills needed in order for you to become (and feel) confident when conducting business in English.
This is achieved by providing the following elements in our courses.
- Vocabulary: related to the work environment
- Listening: meetings, telephones, networking and for feedback
- Grammar: for diplomatic language, negotiations and feedback
- Writing: more challenging reports and email styles
- Speaking: presentations, pitches, and open discussions
- In-class activities: for functional language and cultural awareness
At an B2 level you can:
- Understand the main ideas of complex text on both concrete and abstract topics, including technical discussions in his/her field of specialisation.
- Interact with a degree of fluency and spontaneity that makes regular interaction with native speakers quite possible without strain for either party.
- Produce clear, detailed text on a wide range of subjects and explain a viewpoint on a topical issue giving the advantages and disadvantages of various options
What you get
After successful completion of the course, you can breakthrough to your next language level. And to top it off, you get an B2 language proficiency certificate defined by the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR).
WANT TO REGISTER?
You can do the free online test here and one of our teachers will call you for a short language assessment and advise the best course for you.
If you have recently been tested and have B2 level then you can go ahead and book the course right now by clicking on the ORDER tab above!
Menno Klaasen, Business English student
"Nice environment, kind people and good quality of classes"
Marco's experience (Cambridge Proficiency, 2019)
Marco shares his experience of taking the Cambridge CPE course with us at CBE.
Amanda, Dutch student 2017
"Attended Dutch lessons here - welcoming, friendly environment with professional teachers. Made some great friends and recommend this language school over any other in Rotterdam!"