Business English Group Courses - B2+ / from €305
What you want
Upper-Intermediate Business English is an ideal course for those wishing to further develop and challenge their language skills for use in business. No matter your industry, business communication requires not only being able to speak, but knowing how to use the language for your job purposes.
That’s where we come in!
Our Business English course offers a variety of core skills needed in order for you to become (and feel) confident when conducting business in English.
What you can expect
The course provides 22 contact hours throughout 11 weeks. During this time, we focus on offering a dynamic and student-focused learning environment. These 11 weeks will also allow the learner to immerse themselves in the language while having fun!
This is achieved by providing the following elements in our courses.
- Vocabulary: related to the work environment
- Listening: meetings, telephones, networking and for feedback
- Grammar: for diplomatic language, negotiations and feedback
- Writing: more challenging reports and email styles
- Speaking: presentations, pitches, and open discussions
- In-class activities: for functional language and cultural awareness
At an B2 level you can:
- Understand the main ideas of complex text on both concrete and abstract topics, including technical discussions in his/her field of specialisation.
- Interact with a degree of fluency and spontaneity that makes regular interaction with native speakers quite possible without strain for either party.
- Produce clear, detailed text on a wide range of subjects and explain a viewpoint on a topical issue giving the advantages and disadvantages of various options
What you get
After successful completion of the course, you can breakthrough to your next language level. And to top it off, you get an B2 language proficiency certificate defined by the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR).
Business English Course
|Thursdays||20:05 - 22:00||11 weeks||€ 305 + coursebook|
You can buy these courses after you have visited us to test your level! Click here to create an appointment.
Dutch Beginners student 2015
"I love going to CBE because it not just going to dutch class but it is also going to other places in the world through the different cultures we meet there. Thank you CBE for that"
Majed, English student 2018-19
"Wonderful school.The teachers are beyond nice and helpful and because of them my language abilities progressed noticeably"
Alex Wiersema, Dutch student 2014
"Open, friendly and kind. The best way to feel comfortable in a learning environment!"