Business English Courses - B2+ / from € 315.00
What you want
Upper-Intermediate Business English is an ideal course for those wishing to further develop and challenge their language skills for use in business. No matter your industry, business communication requires not only being able to speak, but knowing how to use the language for your job purposes.
That’s where we come in!
Our Business English course offers a variety of core skills needed in order for you to become (and feel) confident when conducting business in English.
This is achieved by providing the following elements in our courses.
- Vocabulary: related to the work environment
- Listening: meetings, telephones, networking and for feedback
- Grammar: for diplomatic language, negotiations and feedback
- Writing: more challenging reports and email styles
- Speaking: presentations, pitches, and open discussions
- In-class activities: for functional language and cultural awareness
At an B2 level you can:
- Understand the main ideas of complex text on both concrete and abstract topics, including technical discussions in his/her field of specialisation.
- Interact with a degree of fluency and spontaneity that makes regular interaction with native speakers quite possible without strain for either party.
- Produce clear, detailed text on a wide range of subjects and explain a viewpoint on a topical issue giving the advantages and disadvantages of various options
What you get
After successful completion of the course, you can breakthrough to your next language level. And to top it off, you get an B2 language proficiency certificate defined by the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR).
Majed, English student 2018-19
"Wonderful school.The teachers are beyond nice and helpful and because of them my language abilities progressed noticeably"
Shaf & Maaike's experience (Cambridge Proficiency, 2019)
Teacher and student sharing some of their thoughts on CBE.
Ece's experience (Dutch Absolute Beginners, 2019)
Ece's shares her thoughts on her CBE Dutch course!