Cambridge English Proficiency preparation - C2 / from € 315.00
Welcome to our C2 Cambridge English preparation course! This course is designed to prepare you for the Cambridge English C2 exam. Our experienced teachers are on hand to guide you through the course, helping you to achieve success in your exam.
Cambridge English Proficiency Preparation
At a C2 level, you can:
● Understand virtually everything you hear and read.
● Summarise information from different sources, and reconstruct arguments and accounts in a professional way.
● Express yourself actively and spontaneously, using complex structures and a wide range of synonyms to speak fluently and precisely.
Our Cambridge English Proficiency prep course will utilise and expand these skills, while developing your writing ability so that you can produce well-structured text, making full use of organisational and connective devices.
On this course you will gain a rich library of vocabulary and grammar to help you on your way.
Our Cambridge English Proficiency preparation course is split into stages; A, B, C and Last Minute Prep!
Each stage will develop and test your:
● Understanding of complex grammatical structures
● Use of English
● Reading and listening abilities, including; speed and information retention
● Ability to maintain a conversation on a wide range of specialised topics
To be fully prepared to sit the CPE exam you should aim to complete all the stages and ensure you spend lots of time reading, listening to and speaking English outside of the classroom. This will give you the skills you require to be fully proficient and prepared.
Not taking the exam? No problem, this course is a great way to enrich and develop your English proficiency.
You can buy these courses after you have visited us to test your level! Click here to create an appointment.
Ece's experience (Dutch Absolute Beginners, 2019)
Ece's shares her thoughts on her CBE Dutch course!
Marco's experience (Cambridge Proficiency, 2019)
Marco shares his experience of taking the Cambridge CPE course with us at CBE.
Menno Klaasen, Business English student
"Nice environment, kind people and good quality of classes"